Communication on the protection of personal data
MyEcolife Sp. z o.o., with registered office in Warsaw (00-841) at Żelazna 51/53, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000307724, NIP: 527-257-50-59, NIP: 5213898163 (the “Administrator“), in implementation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (the “General Data Protection Regulation”) (“GDPR“), hereby informs you that it may process your data as a controller of personal data if there is an appropriate legal basis for doing so.
In this connection, the Administrator informs that:
- Your personal data may be processed for the purposes necessary for: (I) to conclude and perform a contract to which you are a party or (II) to take action at your request prior to concluding a contract or (III) to respond to an enquiry concerning elements of the Administrator’s commercial offer or matters related to the Administrator’s business (IV) to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator or (V) for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, as well as (vi) on the basis of your consent – for purposes in accordance with the content of the consent given (inter alia for the purpose of sending a newsletter). Whenever processing is based on the Administrator’s legitimate interests, it may include: the assertion of claims by the Administrator, the defence against claims made against the Administrator, direct marketing of the Administrator’s services, the provision of services or communicating with you. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data derives from the provisions of the GDPR, i.e. Article 6(1)(a), (b), (c) and (f) of the GDPR
- Personal data may be retained for the period necessary for the purposes indicated above. In the case of processing with your consent – the storage of personal data will take place until your consent is withdrawn;
- If the law requires the early deletion of your personal data or longer retention, the Administrator will comply with such legal obligation.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator access to, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of personal data concerning you;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data) if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the law;
- The personal data was obtained from you (the personal data comes from the data subject);
- The provision of data is voluntary; for the purposes specifically stated in the relevant rules and regulations applicable to the Administrator, the provision of data may be necessary in order to carry out certain transactions or activities.